The moment you drive down Colin Street in Cammeray, you know that it is special. Lined with very loved character homes, it feels like you have stepped back in time, to when things were slower and more connected.
A C1920s terrace with modern living and dining extension on the ground floor, opening to a lovely level and private garden, 2/3 bedrooms and an upstairs loft extension.
To be able to stroll to shops and schools within a few minutes, yet be in the city in under 10 minutes approx by bus or car, is why Cammeray is Sydney’s coolest secret! On the weekend stroll down to Tunks park and the waterways of Middle Harbour. Easy reach to National Parks and golf course. Loads of street parking.
– Open plan living with bi-fold doors opening to a private back yard
– Sanded and polished floors
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Two spacious bedrooms plus light filled attic/loft
– Beautiful ornate ceilings
– Two neat bathrooms with bathtub and shower
– Tranquil setting yet on the edge of the city
– Walking distance from Cammeray Village, eateries and public transport.
Currently leased until January 2023.
For Sale Now or at Auction.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.