Benefit from being on the border of Clovelly, without the price tag! From the moment you step into this lovely apartment, you are aware of an expansive feel, highlighted by the beautiful open views and white freshly painted walls. Lift access, generous double length balcony, internal laundry room, and separate living and dining zones. 2 double bedrooms. Quiet, park-like grounds with a swimming pool. A short walk from cafe strip, pubs, transport and shops. Beach is only a 5-minute drive. A truly convenient and fun place to live. Undercover carport. Price Guide $1 million. Open Saturday 10AM.
– Large private balcony with leafy district views, accessed through dining and living room.
– White fresh kitchen with electric stove top, stainless steel appliances and good cupboard space.
– Internal laundry/storage room (just off kitchen).
– Good sized bathroom.
– Own Carspace under block
– Pool in complex.
– Lift access to all apartments, adding to the privacy.
Local area includes:
– Approx. 150m to public transport, taking you to CBD, Bondi Junction, UNSW and POW Hospital.
– Approx. 220m to local cafe’s & shopping (Frenchman’s road village)
– Approx. 1km to Royal Randwick Shopping centre
– Approx. 1.5km to POW Hospital
– Approx. 1.8km to The Ritz Cinema
– Approx. 1.9km to Coogee Beach, Gordon’s Bay & Clovelly beach
– Approx. 2km to UNSW
– Approx. 2.2km to Bondi Junction Westfield