This well kept low rise building sits on the waterfront on Kurraba Point and has its own access to a small private beach area as well as a common boatshed which allows you to store a canoe or kayak giving direct access to the harbour. Link walkway from building to the ferry wharf. This is a rare opportunity to live in a very exclusive location with direct access to Sydney Harbour.
– Over 70sqm of internal space
– Balcony with harbour & leafy outlooks
– Renovated kitchen with good cupboard space
– Single undercover parking space + large storage cage
– Easy access from car space to apartment
– Built-in wardrobe in bedroom
– Internal laundry
– Apartment is situated on the waterfront side of the complex
– Approx. 20m to Kurraba Point Wharf & ferry
– Approx. 270m to Hodgsons Lookout Park
– Approx. 350m to Public transport
– Approx. 450m to Hayes Street Beach
– Approx. 1.2km Woolworths Neutral Bay & Village
Click on ‘Book an Inspection’ or enquire below to find a slot. Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Transport