Sunny top floor apartment being one of just six in ‘St Julians’, offering harbour glimpses, plenty of natural lights and true art deco ambiance. Located two minutes to Hayes Street Wharf and city buses. Too good to be missed.
– Spacious living and dining – drenched in sunlight
– Two generous bedrooms plus a study or sunroom
– Recently updated carpet, paint and blinds
– Neat kitchen and bathroom with plenty of cupboard space
– Internal laundry for convenience
– Easy parking with a single carport and ample street parking
Click on ‘Book an Inspection’ or enquire below to find a slot. Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport