This beautiful unfurnished one bedroom apt offers spacious living areas, polished bamboo wooden flooring, big picture windows and with private leafy outlooks. Only a stroll to Coogee Beach + public transport at the door step taking you directly to Bondi Junction, CBD or UNSW.
Available now, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, book an inspection today via the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Email Agent’ icon.
– Recently repainted July 2019.
– Polished wooden bamboo floorboards throughout the apartment.
– Small & stylish apartment block with security key access, adding to the privacy.
– Good sized separate living room with big picture windows & warm natural sunlight
– Double built in wardrobes provided in bedroom.
– Washing machine provided for tenant (internal and not shared/common).
– Seperate dining room with access to leafy common backyard (washing line, and seating area)
– Open planned kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and good cupboard space provided.
– Combined bath/shower in bathroom with good ventilation throughout.
– Apt block is NBN ready.
– Gas heating available.
– Washing line provided in back common garden area.
– Bins taken out by own building caretaker.
– Property to be professionally painted prior to new tenancy
Local area includes:
– Approx. 50m to public transport, taking you to CBD, Bondi Junction, POW Hospital and UNSW.
– Approx. 50m to local shops, restaurants and businesses.
– Approx. 1km to Coogee Beach, Gordon’s Bay & Clovelly Beach.
– Approx. 1.4km to Royal Randwick Shopping Centre.
– Approx. 1.8km to POW Hospital.
– Approx. 1.9km to Bondi Junction Shopping Centre.
– Approx. 2.3km to UNSW.
*12 months lease preferred
*Not to be used for Air B’n’B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
Charlotte Peterswald Sydney
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN COOGEE
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows
- Security Access