This well kept low rise building sits on the waterfront on Kurraba Point and has its own access to a small provate beach area as well as a common boatshed which allows you to store a canoe or kayak giving direct access to the harbour. Link walkway from building to the ferry wharf. This is a rare opportunity to live in a very exclusive location with direct access to Sydney Harbour.
– Over 70sqm of internal space
– Balcony with harbour & leafy outlooks
– Renovated kitchen with good cupboard space
– Single undercover parking space + large storage cage
– Easy access from car space to apartment
– Built-in wardrobe in bedroom
– Internal laundry
– Apartment is situated on the waterfront side of the complex
– Approx. 20m to Kurraba Point Wharf & ferry
– Approx. 270m to Hodgsons Lookout Park
– Approx. 350m to Public transport
– Approx. 450m to Hayes Street Beach
– Approx. 1.2km Woolworths Neutral Bay & Village
Click on ‘Book an Inspection’ to find a slot – if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald – 0410 027 651
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Transport