Set within the iconic ‘St James Terraces’, this beautifully converted terrace style apartment spreads over a unique multi-level layout which maximises space and privacy. It offers an idyllic inner city lifestyle, just metres from cafés and restaurants.
– Stylish open plan kitchen and living with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Two bedrooms – each on their own level with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Ultra modern main bathroom plus second toilet
– Four levels with open study area/spare room on mezzanine level
– Security intercom, a/c and gas heating
– Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
– Five metre ceiling at foyer entrance with bike rack
– Walk to harbour foreshore, Fish Markets and Sydney University
Click on ‘Book an Inspection’ to find a slot – if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald – – 0410 027 651
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Terrace House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport